Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mom's Birthday Ishbel

Ever since my m-i-l saw me knitting the Imbloc shawl two years ago, she's been "jokingly" asking when she might expect a shawl of her own. I decided that 2009 was to be the year! I finished this project about a month ago, but have been waiting to blog about it until after the gifting portion was completed. Here's my Ishbel from start to Mom - knitted in Wollmeise Pffefferminz Prinz.

Pffefferminz Ishbel

Ishbel progress

Ishbel progress

Pfefferminz Ishbel

Mom's Ishbel

Ta-da! She loves it and I loved making it for her and giving it to her! Happy Birthday Mom (and dad too!)!

3 comments:

katkoe said...

looks amazing and beautiful fence/shawl photo :)

knittingdragonflies said...

Wow, she looks great in it! I love the color on her.
Vicki

~RaenWa~ said...

Ishbel came out goregous. The color is great & looks good on your mom.