Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Wollmeise Tree!

Oh Wollmeise Tree!
We're caught up in the pre-Christmas vortex here. Between the boys' activities, my school activities, and concerts there's been no time to even decorate our tree. Today I thought, why not decorate it with some of my favorite yarn? So while waiting for the shop update, I stuck a few colorful skeins of Wollmeise on it! Doesn't it look happy and bright? Who needs tinsel and ornaments when there's a box of Wollmeise around? Here's wishing you and yours a joyful Christmas season.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME~! I would love even mini skeins of WM to decorate a little swag of garland - look at what joy you have there :)

Mary said...

Fantastic idea! I'm sure most of us have enough yarn (and spinning fiber - guilty!) to make a tree gorgeous! Yours looks great, and the fact that it's ALL Wollmeise - quite enviable as well!

Robin said...

I love this!! The tree looks terrific. I have enough stash to decorate a forest!

yarnpiggy said...

Beautiful! :o)

Being a grab-bag newbie, I stayed up too late, and fell asleep shortly before the update. Sigh. Oh well, there's always next year.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

biomaj5 said...

I love it!

nck said...

What an absolutely wonderful idea. Definitely a favorite for any fiber addict.