Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pffefferminz Ishbel


Pffefferminz Ishbel
Originally uploaded by ckknitter
I woke up this morning and realized that last night, while in a fit a creative frenzy, I began another WIP. It was actually pretty calculated, as this is to be a birthday present for someone I know who loves green and blue. So, thanks to a mid-evening cup of coffee, I was winding the skein at 11:00 p.m. and still knitting the first seven rows at midnight. Then I made myself go to bed. Thankfully, this morning I still love it - both yarn (Wollmeise Pffefferminz Prinz) and pattern (Ishbel) - and I really wish I could stay home today and knit-knit-knit! Thank goodness Saturday is just two days away!

1 comment:

knittingdragonflies said...

Love the color, thanks to coffee!! I wouldn't get much done in the evening without it.
Vicki