Tuesday, October 5, 2010

M.I.A. Blogger



...yep, that's me. I haven't blogged since the summer - and haven't been very productive in the knitting department either, so there are no FOs to post. Nonetheless, I thought I'd post a little something to get back in the blogosphere.
Gunston Diego -July 2010
The kitten photo, as many of you Ravelers/Plurkers already know, is Gunston Diego, who came to live with us in July. His arrival was very timely, as our "First Cat" White Socks passed suddenly two weeks after Gunnie's arrival. We really miss White Socks and are really glad that Gunston is here. He's been quite a good distraction!

Now for a little yarnie news- here are a few of my latest stashquisition.

Blue Curacao

Feldmaus

I really must start knitting down my stash - honestly, I think it's reproducing! (as long as it's making good yarn, I really don't care!)

No comments: