Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Challenge of Sitting Upright

Well - it's happened. I finally managed to catch something from one of my dear little students. I've been in bed since yesterday. Today's challenge is to sit upright for more than 5 minutes without getting dizzy. I won't go into the rest of the gory details. Kim is bringing me won ton soup. It's the only thing that's appealed to me in the past 24 hours. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Knitting update:
I finished Lori's Prayer Shawl & gave it to her at school on Monday. Look how happy she is:










I'm still plugging away at the Mystery Shawl from Goddess Knits. I've ordered some more yummy lace-type yarn from Knitty-Noddy - Claudia Hand Paint Silks in Butter Pecan. I think that will be for another Goddess Knit Shawl. I also ordered some Madil Kid Seta from kaleidoscope yarns. I think it will be Renee Leverington's Spring Garden shawl.
Here it is:









Everthing else is on hold right now. We're heading out to the beach soon. I got the name of a yarn shop on the OBX from another knitter on Ravelry. It's called Knitting Addiction. I plan to stop in & check it out! Gotta love that Ravelry!
It feels like it's time to take a nap. Mayeb I'll dream about more yarn....zzzz.

No comments: