Saturday, March 22, 2008

Knitting sickness

Yeah, yeah, you are right. I am a terrible SICK person. I don't usually get sick, so if I ever do, I WHINE a lot. Sorry. I have too much to do to continue being sick. I had resolved to kick this by today, but so far that idea has not worked out.

Here's what I've been doing with my sick self - I finished fighting with CLue 3 of the Mystery Shawl #7. Looks like I won this round. (this whole shawl thing is absolutely addicting... I think it's become part of my sickness - can't get well until I finish the shawl!)(oh, dear)





Here's what it looks like at this stage.




The yummy Butter Pecan Claudia Hand Paint Silk I ordered from Knitty-Noddy arrived - boy was that fast shipping all the way from Oregon! I can't wait to play with it, but WILL NOT start anything new until I get a better grip on my final graduate project....and I MEAN IT!


Anyway, here's what it looks like. I can't wait to knit something up with it - it's SO very lucious & soft!
Now I'm off to the grocery store to be a good mommy & buy Easter goodies for our boys whoare really TOO BIG for Easter goodies . I'll have to do it in stages: buy the candy, rest in the car; cruise through BenFranklin, rest in the car; buy Easter lunch groceries, rest in the car...it must be done & I hope the plan works & that the bathrooms in Ben Franklins are clean as usual!
On a sad note, my Aunt Joyce died unexpectedly on Thursday. She & my Mom were good buddies...must have been having daughters of similair ages that made them closer. I would play with my couins almost every weekend. She was one of the last living relatives a had of my mother's generation. I'm very sad that she's gone, but glad that she did not suffer. May she rest in God's eternal peace - Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that the rest of Spring Break went better, healthwise, for you. As for not starting a new project, we'll see. And the graduate project, I know it will get done, but you know you'll sneak in something else between paragraphs. See you on Monday! :)