The Rules: Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. They, in turn, answer the following questions. Here we go!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I had just started teaching, both of my parents were in major health decline, I played golf and weighed about 20 lbs. less!
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? (Well, I have more than five, but I’ll stop there.)
- go to the reading workshop
- finish the section of my paper that didn't get finished last night
- fold clothes
- verify patron incomes before the Food Bank distribution tomorrow
- find the rest of the yarn for one of my WIP Wrestling projects
3. Snacks I enjoy:
chips of any kind w/ fresh salsa, carrots w/peanut butter & honey, hummus & pita
4. Places I’ve lived:
Virginia: Afton, Alexandria, Harrisonburg (don't ask), & Winchester (undergrad)
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Billionaire? with a B? Well....there would be an endowment for youth ministry/outreach at our church; a bigger/better facility built for Food Bank distribution; a literacy outreach foundation of some type - leaning toward parental involvement with literacy/language development; landscaper & interior designer to FIX my house; housekeeper of some type - maybe 2x per week; and a home somewhere in England