Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cat Units & Stash Enhancement

Bella LeCat has been part of our family since March 16.
Bella Tricks LeCat
She was itty-bitty when she came home, so has been living in the "nursery', (master bathroom) and only coming out for supervised visits/playtime with big brother Gunston.
Ever alert Gunston
I think they can be together full-time now, don't you? Gunston has also taken to cleaning her ears and other routine grooming. I'm glad they're getting along so well! Whew!
Gunston & Bellas
In yarny news, here are a few recent stash enhancements:
3 skeins of Sanguine Gryphon Bugga! in the much sought after Dragonfly Tattoo (thanks to TLE email notices, I looked right away for once!)
Bugga in Dragon Tatoo
Wollmeise Twin grab bag - looking like a green Versuch.(does it have a name now?) and Lavendel to me.
Green Versuch & Lavendel Twin - WD

Now back to rainy day activities of closet organizing, spinning, & knitting - and hoping the rain will bring more pretty springy flowers and less pollen - a least for a little while!
Lilly of the Valley

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Today's post was all about the colors, Cindy. Grey/black tones for the cats and Bugga! and then the Woolemeise! ! Beautiful colors. Thanks for the smile.

Camyla Lima . said...

Oh my God ' Estados Unidos very nive.
I'm Brazilian . ;x Follow me?