Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another Snowy Day....

......hooray!
Late January snow

That means lots of couch time watching movies, staying warm in front of the fireplace, and knitting on this:
TEW
In this photo, I'm a little upset with the project, so it's on time out in the basket. It's The Enchanted Woods KAL shawl beginning at Clue 2. I have been fighting with it for a week now, but thanks to the magic of several dozen stitch markers, things seem to be going a little better. I'll not give up just yet.

In other knitting news, I've been gathering yarn for other 10 Shawls in 2010 projects.
This is Tosh Lace in Iris. It's for the Evenstar KAL that's coming up in February.
Tosh Lace- iris

This is No Two Snowflakes merino, silk, & cashmere in Spicy Foods. It will be for a Citron shawl and will be my project for the opening ceremonies of the Raveylmpics/Winter Olympics in 13 more days.
No Two SNowflakes

There's a little more yarn pron to share. I kept reading about these Zauberballs and just had to see what all the fuss was about.
Crazy ZAuberball
Zauberball

Oh - so that's what all the fuss is about! Lovely, aren't they? I can't wait to pair them with a project.
My break from knitting is over. It's time to head back to the warm of my knitting - and hopefully even more progress!

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

Thanks for the beautiful yarn photos. Why is it that looking at yarn, even if its not mine, makes me so happy? Can't wait to see your beautiful projects.