Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pattern purchased!


This afternoon I had to go into C'ville & stopped by The Needle Lady on the downtown mall. They had the Berroco #240 "Cindy" pattern that the Cindy Knitter group is using for a KAL a the end of May. They really had to dig around for it, but bless, them - they found it!



I suppose I should have proposed a KAL based on yarn that I already had in my stash - but no....I had to go for the Cindy name thing...so darn it - I've been looking at more yarn. I can't afford the silk-cotton stuff that I'd really like to use for this sweater, so it's Knitpicks Shine Worsted in Sailor (blue) for me. That makes $45.00 for a sweater & not $150.00. I'm looking forward to starting it...I think I'll even do a little swatching this weekend!


While I was in The Needle Lady, some sock yarn started whining at me, so I had to buy it to make it stop. It's Koigu KPPPM in this
yummy pink color.

It's is for Lisa's socks....something in a spiral rib kind of thing. I have a pattern saved in my queue on Ravelry.

Speaking of Ravelry, I'm off to check my forums & then finish heel flap #1. Thus ends another Thursday - knit on with confidence!

No comments: