Thursday, June 5, 2008

Action research project room

Oh - one last thing - I've been disturbed by all the unsettled weather going on around the States recently. In fact, DH called last night from near his sister's house and said that there had been tornado nearby - in Virginia! We're not really used to such goings on around here. I can relate to all of this however - with temperatures heating up and severe tornado-producing storms rolling through - I think that describes my life EXACTLY right now. For example, this photo of all the debris surrounding my AR project - due in less than a month & also another project due in less than a month & also high school summer session to figure out...I need a LOW PRESSURE system to move in and stay! PLEASE!

I know it will all work out, I just haven't figured out how yet. Could someone please tell me? Please?

No comments: