Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Birds 2 & Tinking


baby birds 2
Originally uploaded by ckknitter



Here's a baby bird update - they're still there and at least one is h-u-n-g-r-y! I think they're almost always hungry, except when they're sleeping. I haven't heard a lot of cheeping from the nest, but then I haven't been standing on the porch waiting for feeding time. Too busy here right now - for the past two days I've been alternately writing papers, completing a final exam, working on two power point presentations, and rewarding myself with little bouts of knitting...had to tink back on the nanner sock. That was hard b/c the yarn is a little splitty. I also had to tink back on the cable shawl - but now it's all done and I'll just have to focus more while knitting!
There's also been some plurking involved....I know - I'm trying to stop or at least plurk in moderation!
The next five days are going to be crazy as all of the above mentioned papers, power points, and exam are due on the 30th. I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing and look forward to Tuesday, July 1!

Here's an update Nanner Sock photo too! Nanners 3

No comments: