Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nanners!

Last night, after working on school stuff pretty much all day, I decided that I should knit a bit. If I were thinking logically and rationally, I would have spent some time on a project that's already underway, but I just wasn't in the mood or thinking logically or rationally after a day of reflecting on my grad papers. So here's what I did -

Nanner sock 1


Nanner socks - using Judy's Magic cast on. I had to pry one of the 16 y.o. off the computer so I could print out instructions. As you can see, I'm using DPNs because I've never done Magic Loop and I do not have size 2 circulars. But it worked well with DPNs & I have Nanner Sock #1 underway. I can't wait to get to the pattern part!

Sunday plans: go to church, buy groceries, & then write some more. During my breaks, I'll help my Nanners keep growing - round by round! I can't wait to see the lacy little nanner pattern appear!

No comments: